Our business is developing leaders & teams with the goal of financial success for the company. Because the behaviors of leadership team set the tone for the entire organization, we work directly with leaders and leadership teams to develop skills and abilities required for organization success. We believe the organization structure has an impact on an organization’s success….. and the top leaders within the structure influence the environment, including communication effectiveness, how information is shared, whether employees are open to new information, and how conflict is managed. We use a variety of tools when working with clients, including:
- Leadership coaching. Helping leaders develop the awareness, skills, and ability to lead their organizations effectively; to evaluate and improve the business model; to assess organization effectiveness and redesign the organization as appropriate.
- Leadership team development. Developing the team that works with the leader to manage the organization.
- Communication skills assessment and development. We use SAVI (System for Analyzing Verbal Interactions) as our primary tool.
- Systems Thinking. We view organizations as systems. Change in one part of the organization impacts change in other parts. We take this into account when we develop interventions.
- Professional facilitation. We facilitate strategic planning, workshops, team building, leadership meetings, off-site retreats, etc.
- MBTI. The Myers Briggs Type Indicator is a tool to help build teams and improve interpersonal skills. We have our own MBTI website that is linked with the Consulting Psychologists Press (CPP) for administering the tool.
- 7 Habits. We are certified in the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
- Change Management methodology. We have been involved in many change management projects and tailor our strategy to the needs of the organization.
- Employee Engagement. We have learned in recent years that employee engagement is key driver to organization success. We advise organizations on how to increase employee engagement.